Do you wish to become a part of the DFA Community? You've come to the right topic then!
Well, what do you need? Not much, really! Have a look:
- A minimum age of 18 years (if you're younger, please talk to our clan leaders first on TeamSpeak (more information below)
- A microphone and TeamSpeak in order to communicate in-battle
- Since we are an international clan, you need to be able to communicate in English
- You should be a teamplayer (of course coordination in a team has to be learned as well, but you should have a general attitude of respecting the people you play with and of course good manners (e. g. no flaming)
- Desirable, but not necessary is an above-average winrate (about 60%), survival rate and kills per battle - however, as statistics count every single match (even those in which you were still learning the game), and since solo battles usually reduce your winrate, we don't pay too much attention to statistics
We hope that didn't scare you away! In order to apply for DFA, log in with your account (or create one, if you don't have one already) and create a new topic!
In your application, you may tell you a bit about yourself, e. g.:
- First name/in-game name (this is quite important for us, so please don't leave that out )
- Date of birth
- Why do you wish to join, e. g. are you here for the fun or do you plan to play competitively?
- Do you have experience with playing in clans (not necessarily limited to WoWP)?
- Where are you from?
- ... and whatever else you like!
You don't have to write something to each point. But bear in mind that the more you write, the easier it might be to get an idea about you. However, we know that it's hard to put that information in a few words. It's better to have a talk about that, and therefore we'd like to see you on our TeamSpeak server: deathfromabove.eu (if that doesn't work, try 220.127.116.11)
We'll process your application as soon as possible, and when it has been approved, you will be entering a two week (14 days) trial period. In this period you have the chance to become a part of DFA. Join us on TeamSpeak (as a user name, use your first name followed by your in-game name + "TRIAL" ) so our members can see who you are! Just be active, and all should be fine - to pass your trial, you will need 3 members of the DFA Community to write a positive note on your application topic. Don't hesitate to ask the people you're flying with to vouch for you!
In addition to the notes by our members, your application will be discussed internally. You will be informed whether or not you're a full DFA member after the trial period (14 days) is over.
In case less than 3 members took the time to leave a positive note on your application topic, we will assume you didn't really fit in and therefore end your trial period. Please note that it's always possible to apply again when you're more active.
Do you have any questions? Ask them in the forum or join us on TeamSpeak. Don't be shy!